Responsible for the website content of Preh IMA Automation
PIA Automation Holding GmbH
Schweinfurter Str. 5- 9
D-97616 Bad Neustadt a. d. Saale
Tel: +49 (9771) 92-1000
Fax: +49 (9771) 92-8980
IT Coordinator & Data Protection Coordinator
Data Protection Officer
Mr. Bernhard Götz
Preh IMA Automation Amberg GmbH
Commercial Register Entry
PIA Automation Holding
Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
(Limited Liability Company under German law)
Registered office in Bad Neustadt a. d. Saale
Consulting, concept, design & implementation
seitenwind – design und kommunikation
Telefon: +49 941 646 456 – 0
Telefax: +49 941 646 456 – 20
Data protection notice for google analytics
In light of the discussion regarding the use of analysis tools with complete IP addresses, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “;_anonymizeIp()”. IP addresses are therefore only processed in abbreviated form so as to exclude the possibility of identifying individuals.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that make it possible to analyze your usage of the website. The information the cookie generates about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, for compiling reports on website activity for the website operator, and for providing other services related to website usage and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if legally required to do so, or if third parties process this information on Google’s behalf. Google will never associate your IP address with other data retrieved by Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed by selecting the relevant settings in your browser software; however, please note that doing so may hinder you from being able to fully use all the functions of this website. By using this website, you are agreeing to allow Google to process data collected on you in the aforementioned manner and for the purpose described above. You may object to data collection and storage at any time with future effect by going to this link.
Data protection policy for using the job portal of Preh IMA Automation
PIA Automation Holding GmbH understands that having your privacy protected when you are using our job portal is important to you. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and would like to inform you about the following data protection principles that PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies are required to comply with in terms of a confidential application process based on the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz):
1. In principle, you have the ability to view the job portal and our posted jobs without providing your personal data. If the opportunity exists to enter personal data (email address, name, mailing address) inside the online job portal, this is done voluntarily.
2. Any personal data from your job application and from any attachments you have provided on this site will be collected, processed and used by PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies only for the purposes of storing, evaluating, classifying and forwarding your application and for contacting you. Your personal data will be accessible to the respective HR staff members of PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies and provided on a case-by-case basis to the managers and decision makers of the department seeking to fill a position. These people are prohibited from passing on the data and/or using it for anything other than selecting from the applications.
3. You have the right to request, free of charge, information about your personal data that has been stored. You also have the right at any time to have your stored personal information blocked or deleted, to object to the processing of the data or have incorrect data corrected. If you do not initiate the deletion of your data, it will remain on file for a maximum of 12 months after the application process is finished. After this time, your data will be completely deleted.
4. PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies employ technical and organizational security measures to protect your provided data from accidental or intentional manipulation, damage, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. In the event that personal data is collected and processed, the information is transferred in an encrypted format from your computer to the application servers of PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies to prevent the data from being misused by third parties. Data which could provide direct insight into your identity, is stored in an encrypted format in the database. The application server and the database are hosted and administered in the data center of Preh IMA Automation Amberg GmbH.
5. Any information you provide about your personal data is provided voluntarily. The information must be truthful and up to date and must not be incomplete, misleading or deceptive and also must not lend itself to being misleading or deceptive. Please inform us of any changes in your data.
6. If you apply via email, your data is transferred unencrypted. This is why we recommend using the SSL encrypted online application form.
Liability for external links to third-party websites
The websites may contain links to external third-party websites whose content we have no control over. These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operator who is responsible for the content of the linked website. When the link was created, the linked pages were checked for any apparent legal violations. Unlawful content was not evident at that time. The act of creating the links does not constitute any ownership on the part of PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies regarding the websites’ content within the meaning of § 7 TMG (German Telemedia Act) or any responsibility whatsoever for the content on these websites. Without specific indications of a legal violation, constant monitoring of the external links is unreasonable. Upon becoming aware of legal violations, PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies will immediately remove the respective external link(s).